View, Edit, Add, Search, Sync, and Provision NetDocuments content in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business (incl. OneNote sync with NetDocuments).
Simplified Interface for Non-Technical Users
Easily view of NetDocuments content such as Documents, CollabSpace, Saved Searches, Filters in SharePoint
Rapid Deployment and Configuration of WebParts
- Synchronize NetDocuments content with your Microsoft Teams “Files” tab, SharePoint Document Library & List Attachments, and OneDrive for Business Document Library files.
- Search both NetDocuments and SharePoint content from a single integrated search interface.
- Ability to centrally manage and enforce netDocShare settings including enable,disable, and default-value setup of properties.
Recent Documents View
- User can specify and search “most recently accessed,” “most recently opened” or “most recently edited” document and can view top 40 most recent documents.
- Access Documents, Saved Search, Filters in a folders, sub-folders, cabinets or workspaces easily via just point and click.
- Displays documents from multiple sources (folders, workspaces, cabinets)and enables a superior user experience.
- Displays all favorite documents under a separate view and access all favorite files and folders in one place.
netDocShare Subscription Pricing
* Pricing does not include “one-time” setup fees and any applicable “customization fees”.
* Includes up to 10 Sync Job Definitions. Job Definitions can be purchased at an additional cost.
* Additional costs may apply.