netDocShare - View, edit, search, and sync NetDocuments content with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft OneDrive, or Web apps
- Automatically Sync SharePoint document library or specific folders and files with NetDocuments.
- Ability to “save” or “move” SharePoint document library-specific folders and files to NetDocuments.
- Search both NetDocuments and SharePoint content from a single integrated search interface.
- Ability to centrally manage and enforce netDocShare settings including enable/disable/default-value setup of properties.
Recent Documents View
Displays most recent documents based on user’s activity
- Displays top 40 most recent documents based on user's activity
- User can specify and search “most recently accessed,” “most recently opened” or “most recently edited” document
Access everything in one place
- Access Documents, Saved Search, Filters in a folders, sub-folders, cabinets or workspaces easily via just point and click!
Displays documents from multiple sources
- Displays documents from multiple sources (folders, workspaces, cabinets)and enables a superior user experience
- Folder tree structure aims to give a user experience similar to using popular system such as Windows Explorer
Access favorite files or folders in one place
- Displays all favorite documents under a separate view
netDocShare Subscription Pricing
* Pricing does not include “one-time” setup fees and any applicable “customization fees”
* Includes up to 10 Sync Job Definitions. Job Definitions can be purchased at an additional cost
# Additional costs may apply